Whether it be summer, autumn, winter or spring, Walwa Riverside Caravan Park offers beautiful scenery, local waterfalls and attractions. Situated on the banks of the Murray river where you can enjoy fishing, boating, swimming, kayaking or just a lazy float down the river.
The ever changing leaves in autumn, a cosy relax by the campfire or day trips to the snow in winter. In Spring the cottonwood trees drop cotton like balls which look like the park is covered in snow.
Majestic mountains surround the park and offer spectacular sunrise and sunsets. You may even spot the platypus family that live near the boat ramp at dusk.
Campfires are permitted and we are pet friendly. Please read our pet policy for more information.
We have 48 powered and 12 unpowered grassy sites. Most sites have river views and shade.
Book from $32.00 /night
Choose from river front, river view or a short distance from the river. Our sites are shady and grassed or we have a section for people who prefer no trees but can still enjoy lush green grass and river views.
Book from $25.00 /night
Unpowered sites are scattered throughout the park offering lush green grass, shade or no shade and some with river views.
Unpowered Site (1 Person)
Book from $15.00 /night
- Please register with full payment due upon arrival.
- Check in for cabins is 2pm with check out at 10am.
- Damage, loss or theft of property will be charged to your credit card at full replacement cost.
- All our cabins are fully self-contained. Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar & milk, cooking facilities, utensils, fridge, TV, DVD, Spilt System, Veranda and Car Parking.
- Queen bed is made in all cabins with towels & soap provided.
- Linen (sheets, blankets, towels) can be provided on extra beds at $10.00 per bed or you can bring your own. (Once only charge)
- Showers for non-campers - $5.00
- Minimum bookings apply over Christmas, Australia Day, Queens Birthday, Labour Day, Man from Snowy River Festival and Easter.
- Prices are in $AUD and include GST. They are also subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to change cabin allocation (within the appropriate category) if deemed necessary.
- Strictly no pets allowed in cabins.
- There will be no refund after arrival if your stay is cut short for any reason or you change your mind and your cabin/site is left vacant.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be charged to your credit card for cancellation of cabin bookings.
- Tariffs are subject to change throughout the year without notice.
- We do not accept personal cheques for payment.
- We reserve the right to change room/site allocation (within the appropriate category) if deemed necessary.
Cancellation fees will apply to sites booked for Christmas & Easter.
Dogs love camping too therefore to make sure everyone has a safe and enjoyable stay please adhere to the following:
- All pets must be kept on a lead at all times within the Caravan Park. (No Exceptions)
- Pets must be supervised at all times.
- Please clean up after your pets.
- Pets are not allowed in Cabins, Amenities Blocks, Camp Kitchen, BBQ areas or Office Reception.
- Pets must not be washed anywhere in the park and no pet blankets, etc washed in the washing machines.
- Pet owners are responsible for any noise, injury, damage or loss by or because of their pet.
- Management have the right to evict any person/s not complying to the above.